Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 365: Cheers to 2011!

Tonight was New Years Eve, which meant it was Day 365!!! I went out to dinner with Katy, Anam, and Taylor Campbell in Town Center. It was nuts... there were people and cars everywhere! I enjoyed having a nice dinner with my girls before all of the New Year festivities began! After dinner, I went with Lauren to the Myklebust's New Years Eve party! There were a ton of people from Lauren's graduating class, a few from mine and a bunch of people in between. I got to hang out with Erin and Brittany, which is always a good time!! I had so much fun catching up with old friends and meeting many new ones. I was having the time of my life talking and laughing with everyone! When the clock struck midnight, I knew that was the end of an incredible chapter of my life. This past year has been the most memorable year of my life. It was a hesitant goodbye to 2010, but I know the best times of my life are yet to come! Cheers to 2011!