Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 364: Singleton Slumber Party!

Tonight I had a slumber party with the Singletons! Maggie and Alan went to a nice, peaceful dinner downtown and booked a hotel room for the night by the Galleria. They left the kid's and me at the house to party it up! We built this incredible fort and yes, it was a group effort! Even little Ellie was shuttling pillows into the game room! We put our pajamas on and had a pizza party, a dance party and an ice cream party! We listened to Toy Story's "You got a friend in me" at least a dozen times... and it never got old. I could swing those little girls around and dance with them all night long! We played board games and watched movies in our giant fort! They stayed up way past their bedtime, but that's the point of a sleepover! When I was cleaning up dinner, Caroline turned to me and said, "Miss Kaitlyn, you're the greatest babysitter ever." I responded, "Caroline! That's so sweet... thank you!" And Grayson chimed in, "Miss Kaitlyn, I was just about to say that same thing!" That completely made my night. I may do over the top things when I baby-sit and in every other aspect of my life, but that's just me. I had so much fun with my kiddos and I loved my slumber party with the sweet Singleton babies! What a fun and memorable night! <3