Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 363: "Beautiful People"

Tonight Taylor treated me to an early dinner at BJs! We hit up the half price mini pizzas during happy hour and our favorite chips and salsa. You're supposed to be 21 to get the happy hour discounts, but our waitress let it slide by! It was a nice early dinner with one of my best friends! Afterwards, I went to the 2010 PALs Reunion. Every Christmas break the PALs plan a reunion to unite all of the current and previous PAL classes. It was fantastic to see all of my best friends from last year! I have missed all their crazy stories, funny jokes and bright smiling faces! Everyone's lives are completely different now, but it felt like nothing had ever changed. It amazes me how strong the relationships still are that we built in this class last year. It was a great PAL reunion with my favorite "beautiful people"! :)