Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 351: D for Diploma!

Today Jason graduated from Texas A&M University with a baccalaureate degree in Industrial Engineering. He worked his butt off for the past 4.5 years and can genuinely say he was shocked that he graduated as soon as he did. After my Calculus exam this morning, Lauren and I headed up to College Station. We sat through a three hour long graduation ceremony, which was incredibly boring! The family brought signs, whistles, and glow sticks... oh yeah, we went all out! After Jason finally walked across the stage and they announced the other 1,499 graduating students, we celebrated with dinner at Carino's! Today seemed very symbolic in the Engle family. Jason completed his final chapter at Texas A&M in his cap and gown and I am about to begin my journey as an Aggie! I am so proud of all that he has accomplished and I know he will continue to be a bright, comical, optimistic, and selfless man in the future! Jason, you are the best big brother that a girl could ask for and I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have impacted me more than you will ever realize. You are my role model, my best friend, and my cuddle buddy/recovery buddy! I admire the man that you have become and I know you will do great things in the future. I love you SO much! Congratulations!!!