Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 360: Slow Down

Today is Day 360... Which means the year is almost over. It really has flown by! Today at work, I made a Happy New Years sign. I had made one for almost every holiday and this sign will be the last one for this year! It was in the shape of a party hat, even though the cooks thought it was shaped like a tepee! Dad, Jason and Aunt Diane flew to New Mexico to gather all of my uncle's things from his old house. So... after work, we had a girl's party at my house. Ariel came over; we played Apples to Apples with my mom and sisters and had a One Tree Hill marathon. After Taylor got off work, he came and broke up the girl party! Ariel, Taylor and I had fun hanging out, talking and laughing a lot at each other. I love my friends and I'd really love it if 2010 would slow down just a little bit!