Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 341: Fact.

FACT: If you are a Senior in high school, then you feel like your time spent at school is a waste and you have a ton of free time at home.

All of my life my schedule has been very busy, so it is natural for me to fill my planner with some productive alternatives. This year I am usually student teaching, babysitting, participating in clubs/organizations at school, socializing or working at 9ers. This afternoon, I got a voicemail that my 4th graders were participating in the spelling bee and I didn't need to come in.
If free time presents itself, I usually pick from three options...
1. Homework
2. Workout
3. Nap

Nap always wins.

P.S. The coolest person in the world, Mark Agatep, visited me at 9ers today! Along with Melinda, Cale & Victoria. They all came unexpectedly at different times! Woo... I LOVE visitors! :)