Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 357: Bundles of Joy

Today I baked sweets in the kitchen all day long with my girls! We wore our holiday aprons and listened to Christmas music the entire time. Every year we always bake an assortment of goodies for our neighbors and closest friends. Then that same night we deliver our little bundles of joy to their houses! I have to admit... this is one of my favorite holiday traditions! I hope all of my friends and their families enjoy their little dessert assortment! On another note: Around this time of year there is plenty of unhealthy food and treats surrounding you. However (out of the blue), Jason decided to create the Engle Family Biggest Loser Challenge. And it started today. It is a three week challenge and each week there is a new dynamic—
Week 1: Teams
Week 2: Partners
Week 3: Individual
Obviously the goal is to lose weight and motivate each other through competition. He created a Power Point that he presented to the family this afternoon. It was priceless. It had an embarrassing picture of each of us, our start weight, our goal weight, our favorite hobby and a few other things. The only problem was that he chose to start this challenge before Christmas... that is not too promising for me!