Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 349: Lalala

Today we took our 2nd and 4th period exams. I had Aquatic Science and PALs... real tough day for me! Well that's a joke. I finished the 150 question final in 20 minutes for aquatic science- it was the easiest thing in my whole life. In PALs we had our final Secret Santa gift exchange and white elephant trade off! Calena and I had each other for Secret Santa and she gave me a Chick-fil-a gift card. It was perfect!! And as for the white elephant gift exchange, I got a light bulb. Yes, a light bulb. That is definitely a white elephant gift for ya! Jiji George, a former PAL, came to visit our Christmas party! It completely made my day to see her bright cheery face!! When I got home from school, Lauren kept distracting me by posting insane videos on my Facebook wall. So I spent the rest of the day studying for my other finals at Barnes and Nobles and working at 9ers! Lalala... I can't wait for Christmas break!!!