Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 345: December.

Tonight we had our annual PALs Christmas Dinner. It was potluck style and we all dressed up in our spiffy holiday attire! Melinda hosted the dinner at her house and I had a ton of fun socializing with my good ol' pals. However, I could only stay for 45 minutes because I already made a commitment to babysit tonight! I raced straight from the PALs dinner to the Singleton's house in my boots and all! I always have so much fun watching the Singleton kiddos. Tonight the girls and I painted pictures, ate yummy Christmas treats, and played lots of other games. Grayson preferred to watch his Indiana Jones movies and then act them out! He was making me laugh! The kids and I always lose track of time and I never put them to bed at a decent hour.... I am a terrible babysitter! On the plus side.... at least they will hopefully sleep in for their parents! Between Christmas shopping, working at 9ers, the PALs dinner and babysitting... December is a VERY busy month!