Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 350: Colonial.

Today was Colonial Day for Shannon, which explains her adorable/interesting wardrobe choice! I got off to an early start this morning and I was a tad bit frazzled going into my Economics and English exams! They were both incredibly long and time consuming. Once my finals were complete, I went to Pei Wei with Katy, Brittany and Anam. It was a sweet girl's day lunch with my best friends! Brittany got us each a ring for Christmas. They all match and symbolize love, loyalty and friendship. It SO thoughtful and SO sweet of her! Thank you, Brittany!! I spent the rest of the afternoon studying for my Calculus exam and got easily distracted by Lauren. My Aunt Diane came into town today from California for my brother's graduation (which is tomorrow). It was so good to see her!  I wish I could have spent more time tonight chatting with her and the rest of the family at dinner, but I had to study! :( And finally... today was Ariel Coombs 18th Birthday! So Happy Happy Birthday!

This is what finals do to us...