Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 273: 80's Day!


Today was 80's Day at school! There were some crazy hair-dos, tons of off the shoulder tees, plenty of leggings and LOTS of bright colors! I had so much fun taking zillions of pictures with all of my friends and getting dressed up in yet another costume! Everyone has been in such a great mood all week and especially today! In PALs we had an 80's dance party/photo shoot, at lunch we took pictures for the yearbook and in English we listened to 80's music throughout the entire class period! Time after Time, True Colors, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Flashdance... the 80’s mix goes on and on! Tonight was the homecoming pep rally! Taylor & I were the Beau and Sweetheart for baseball, so we walked out on the field with our banner. It was me with 4 baseball boys as we waited in line- the other three boys were the banner carriers! All of the boys were CRAZY! The homecoming pep rally was a success... thanks to Ms. McDowell!! And the homecoming court is as follows,
(Boys) Cale Winans, Brelynn McNary, Joshua Sun, Richard Ekeke, and Al Valdez (Girls) Andrea Miller, Jewel Udenwagu, Taylor Chambers, Savannah Myklebust and my BEAUTIFUL best friend KK LOWERY! :) I am so happy for her and everyone else that made court! This weekend is going to be full of fun & more cute pictures! I can't wait to see who gets crowned king and queen!