Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: The Rose

Long story short, there was a guy at the PALs Ropes Course that entertained us with magic, hit on me with an 'ace of hearts' card trick and ended up being quite the stalker. Well, this week at school people could purchase a rose from FFA and send it to one of their peers... and of course I didn't think much of it. Well 6th period rolls around and a girl comes up to me, hands me a rose, and tells me it is from "Justin-- the Magician". My jaw dropped and I practically threw up in my mouth. Eventually, Brittany and I started dying laughing and Brittany said, "It must have been one of those PALs!" I quickly turned towards the girl and asked her who forced her to give me the rose and she hesitantly said, "Katy Lowery". Katy you are quite the little comedian, aren't you?