Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14: Sweet Caroline!


Last summer I nominated one of the little kids I babysit into Sugar Land Magazine's 'Sugar Land Sweetie' Contest. When I sumitted the form, it said I would not find out the top 15 until November of 2009. At the time it seemed like FOREVER away! Come the end of November I was informed that Caroline was selected to be a finalist! I was so excited! In DecemberI babysat the other precious children while Maggie took her to the photoshoot . The got home and Maggie said it went great and Caroline was convinced it really was her birthday. She wanted them to sing happy birthday to her and even open her presents! She cracks me up! During Christmas break we found out that she WON the contest and would be on the front of their winter issue. I was overly ecstatic! So... here is our own little Sugar Land sweetie!