Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4: It's the Little Things in Life...


Tomorrow is the first day of the second semester. As much as I'd like to have another week or two of break... I am ready to get this semester over with! Junior year is the most stressful, jam packed, and important year of high school. This semester I am taking on seven courses, planning the Prom Fashion Show, taking SAT prep courses, taking the actual SAT test, and plenty more exciting things to fill up my planner! It will be interesting trying to fit in time to take pictures and document them throughout the semester... but what's life without a few challenges? By the way, today I reorganized and redecorated all of my binders... it may sound dorky (but that's because it is). Having cute and organized binders gets me excited about what's to come. It's the little things in life that make all the difference!