Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3: Change


Isn't it amazing how when a new year comes along everyone gets excited for change. Whether it be your weight, your church attendence, or your new hobby... everyone gets excited. Today after church a song came on the radio called 'The Things I Would Say' By: Sidewalk Prophets and the main chorus goes like this...
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say.
So this is the change I will make. I will live each day with these words streaming through my mind. And if you need motivation, encouragment, love, support, forgiveness, or hope... turn to Jesus this year. He never changes.