Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21: Ruby


Finally my Rube Goldberg is completed! This physics project has been assigned since around thanksgiving break... needless to say, I've been worrying about it for a long time. Today it was due and although everything did not work out perfectly, it is over!!! I drove Ruby to school and along the way one of the yellow slides decided to move. Of course I was freaking out once I realized this. I readjusted it with some handy dandy duct tape and it ended up working out fine. The egg yolk, the shell and the time requirement cost me a few points... but my creativity gained me a few back! Ruby may not be the smartest physics set up in the class, but it sure was the cutest! Thank you Jason for your excellent engineering ideas, thank you Dad for your expertise in construction & thank you Mom for reassuring me that us Engle girls just can't think like this! I love you guys!