Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: The Bros


Today I was very indecisive for what to blog about. So... I decided to write about a few things! In PALs class we figured out what our personality type was. And here is mine...
"ENFJ-- Warm, empathetic, responsive & responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone; want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual & group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise & criticism. Socialable, facilitate others in a group & provide inspiring leadership." I thought it was scary how true it turned out to be.
After school Jason and I continued to brainstorm and construct my Rube Goldberg project... which is a pain in the booty!
And later this evening my family and Jason's college roomates went out to dinner. This is one of the last times they will all be together before this semester of college begins. Observing the way they interact, relate and enjoy each others company reminded me of how important relationships are in our lives. They are the people you have fun with, crack jokes with and will provide never ending support. Jason and his 'Bros' have a bond they will treasure for the the rest of their lives. Thank God for friendships!