Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66: Kennedy's Mama

Today I have a very long list of things I need to do... but one of those things was to film a project for my history class. It is over the JFK assassination and we had to express which conspiracy we believe is true. Our group consisted of Nina, Nadia, Taylor and I. We argued that LBJ, the vice president, planned JFK's assassination. We all portrayed different roles and in one scene I was the President's mother. The scene was meant to be very emotional and I needed to be able to fake cry... so we grabbed the visine and got to work! Taylor was practically falling over laughing at my acting abilities, which caused me to have trouble trying to read the script. I kept hinting for her to move the paper back by saying, "I keep having flash backs... Go back... GO BACK!" Everyone was dying laughing and needless to say... I am a very memorable Kennedy Mama!