Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 79: Katie's Collage

Jason was planning to head back to College Station tonight, but since my mom's car was parked directly behind his and we had no spare key... he was stuck hanging out with me for the night. He decided that he wanted to make Katie, his girlfriend, something creative. We headed to Michael's on a Saturday night and searched for the perfect craft. Once we decided to make a collage, Jason declared himself as the painter and word finder and me as the magazine cutter. Whenever he was supposed to be helping me search the magazines for letters and words, he ended up just catching up on the latest gossip and the celebrities’ newest hair styles. That kid cracks me up. This is our final product and it may be a little girly and look like we made it in the daisy Girl Scout troop.... but I think she'll love it!