Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73: California Dreamin'

Today my Dad and I flew out to California for Spring Break! We will be here for the entire week and plan on visiting colleges, sightseeing and having fun! This morning we had an early start, considering today we 'sprang forward' and switched time zones. After arriving we went to Beverly Hills High School and attended Mosaic, which is a church here in Los Angeles. I was simply in awe that I was in the actual high school that inspired the show 90210! After church we drove to Malibu and visited the beautiful campus of Pepperdine University! We grabbed some tasty pizza and walked along the Santa Monica shoreline. After we reached the 'End of the Trail', we went to Venice beach... which was interesting. They had tons of little shops and activities lining the beach. The people on Venice Beach were very different from anyone I'd ever met. Overall today has been a great start to a great week with Dad!