Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74: Hollywood

Today my Dad and I visited UCLA and went on a tour of the campus! It was extremely beautiful and is located in Westwood, which is right outside of Beverly Hills. Our fun and entertaining tour guides gave me a great feel for the school. In my tour group, about 75% of us were from Texas. It was crazy!!! After our long anticipated visit to UCLA, we headed to Hollywood! We walked the streets and saw many infamous buildings! While I was walking the streets I saw Ali from the Bachelor!!!! She is the next Bachelorette and they were filming for the upcoming season! She was on a date with a cute guy that she said is really funny! All I wanted to do on this trip was meet someone famous and she is definitely famous in my eyes. Ali is just as sweet, bubbly and pretty in person as she was on the show! I still cannot believe that I met her and had to sign a release to The Bachelor staff- in case I am on the show! Wow! What an incredible day!!!