Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 75: Santa Barbara

Today we started our day at the University of California Santa Barbara. It was very laid back, but I was not necessarily a fan. The campus felt distant from the world and I don't know how else to explain it. Afterwards we went shopping in downtown Santa Barbara. Today I definitely needed my shopping buddy here! I missed you Mom, but Dad tried his best to be girly and help me find the deals. Once we were shopped out, we headed north and stopped in the little town of Solvang! It looked like a town straight from Europe. Solvang had a few interesting shops and little bakeries. We snatched some fudge and headed towards San Francisco. Today was a major driving day, so we spent a lot of time in the car. But once we finally arrived, we ate dinner at a restaurant called Town. We enjoyed some garlic bread, salad and steak! It was very tasty! Now that we are in San Francisco, I can't wait to explore this city!!!