Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 76: San Francisco

Today in San Francisco has been amazing weather and a ton of fun! We started off by touring Stanford University, which was beautiful. Even though I am not up to their academic standards... I felt like my SAT score was increasing as I walked the campus! My Dad & I had fun mimicking statues and creating our own self guided tour. After we finished up at Stanford, we headed to Fisherman's Wharf for some good ol' clam chowder in a perfect sour dough bread bowl! We wondered Pier 39 and finally got a lady to take a picture of the two of us together! Then we stopped by the Ghirardelli chocolate factory and ate some tasty ice cream. We traveled throughout San Francisco in a cable car, which awesome! Ever since I saw the Princess Diaries I have wanted to ride on one! Once we got to the other end of the city we shopped in downtown San Francisco and hit up the largest Forever 21 and Ross that I'd ever seen! And last, but certainly not least, we saw Wicked at the Orpheum Theatre! It was "perfectly thrilling" and I loved every single second of it! Today was so great and I excited that we are able to be in San Francisco for one more day!