Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 100: This is Day 100!

Today is Day 100! I can't believe I have already completed 100 blog entries. I can remember 100 distinct memories, thoughts or joyful days. Of course, there are many more days to come! I really appreciate the individuals that follow my Project 365 and remind me daily why I continue to embark on this challenge. You all contribute to this project in one way or another...whether it is suggesting your creative ideas or simply telling me that you read my blog. Thank you all for following and supporting me so far and I hope that you continue the rest of this year!
Today was Mini Mathletes, which is an event put on by the Math National Honor Society at my school. I was a chaperone and I had to watch three 4th graders all day. It is extremely long, tedious and requires a bunch of energy, which started Day 100 off shaky. This is a picture of one of my doodles that I made during the day... let's just say I was bored. However, tonight I went to Japaneiros with my family and hung out with a bunch of my friends afterwards. It was a lot of fun goofing off and making jokes... not to mention our 'singing + guitar playing' competition. Overall, it was a great 100th day!