Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101: The Last Song

Today after church I went with Mom and Shan to see The Last Song. I absolutely loved this movie! Miley Cyrus did a great job and Liam Hemsworth was SO darn cute! I was definitely not expecting to experience the water works during this romantic film... but we all cried a lot. I never read Nicholas Sparks' novel, but I think that caused me to enjoy the movie more and not fret over the little changes! Like it says on the poster... this movie is all about family, first loves, second chances and the moments in life that lead you back home! If you're ready to see the other side of Hannah Montana, then The Last Song is a must see! "Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more." Oh Nicholas Sparks!