Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 102: PALs Interview

Today I had my PALs interview. I wasn't too worried about it, since I was in the class this past year. Right when I walked in I discovered that Ms. Malin was one of the faculty helpers for my interview! She is my Psychology teacher and I think she is one of the greatest teachers ever! She is so organized, passionate and entertaining! When I saw her at the interview, I acted as if I just saw a celebrity... even though I see her every day in class! The interview went well and no one was able to keep a straight face! Haha :) Afterwards, I sat through the longest NHS officer election meeting in the history of NHS. It is an important meeting, but these kids were rambling on and on! If this is how NHS will run next school year... then it's going to be a LONG year!