Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118: News Update!

News Update! Recently they passed a law that prohibits the use of cell phones while in school zones. One minute I will be talking to someone on the phone and then I realize that I am in a school zone, so I scramble to get off the phone. I am sure it will soon be illegal to talk on a cell phone or text anywhere while driving! I took this picture while I was driving to school this morning... I wonder if taking pictures is illegal?! ;) In Arizona they passed a new immigration law and it is causing quite the controversy. Many critics assume that the new law will lead to racial profiling--police stopping Hispanics at random and asking them to produce proof that they are in the U.S. legally. Oh you gotta love how the media takes a story and blows it out of proportion!