Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98: Impromptu Thursday!

Tonight my Mom, Shannon and I went to the Galleria for a couple different reasons. But while we were there, they were setting up for a fashion show! This huge special event covered the entire ice rink area! They had security everywhere, elaborate flowers, a cocktail/lounge area, huge lighting equipment, the long white runway... this was the real thing! We have never seen a fashion show before or even the set up of one, except for on TV and in movies! We were acting like awe-struck tourists! Of course, I quickly grabbed my camera for my daily 365 picture! However, when I had the perfect set up a security guard instructed me to put my camera away and stated that photography was prohibited. That chick didn't stop me from getting a photo. We circled the rink just to sneak a picture! Afterward the girls and I went to Chuy's for dinner! We had a great Impromptu Thursday, even though I have a million quizzes tomorrow! Sometimes you just got to live a little!