Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 112: The Office

Today during my study break I watched The Office. This show always makes me laugh and thanks to Lauren... it is one of my favorites! Every episode cracks me up, but my favorite is still The Dundies!
Ryan - Hottest in the office Award
Angela - The Tightass Award
Kelly - The Spicy Curry Award
Stanley - The Fine Work Award
Kevin - The don't go in there after me - "For that time I went into the toilet after you and it really smelled"
Pam- Whitest Sneakers Award
Phyllis- Busiest Beaver award (mislabeled Bushiest Beaver)
"TMI? Too Much Information. It’s just easier to say 'TMI'. I used to say "don't go there", but that's lame." --Michael Scott...King of 'That's What She Said' jokes and the World's Best Boss! Obviously I didn't take this picture… I just needed a break! :)