Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126: Kalissa & Josiah

I always get to babysit the cutest kids! This is Kalissa and Josiah and they have the sweetest parents ever! Their mom is pregnant with baby number 3... And I am very excited! Tonight they went to a bible study, so I babysat for them. The kids wanted to play outside in their pajamas... so I let them. While we were outside, Kalissa looked up at me and said "We have to be married to touch other people's bottoms." She always has something to say that will crack me up! As I was reading Kalissa a bed time story out of her Disney princess book, I asked her if her Dad gave her this book. And she responded, “No, he gave it to his princess.” I was confused and asked, "Well isn't that you?" And she whispered.... Mommy is Daddy's princess. Kalissa is the sweetest little girl, ever.