Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 150: Laura & Travis' Wedding!

Tonight I went to Laura & Travis' wedding! Laura works at my church and she used to work specifically with the high school students. I have a ton of memories with Laura... from seeing the High School Musical 3 premiere & spending the night in her one bedroom apartment to her and Travis leading our hometeam every week! I am so happy that today it was finally her turn to get married; considering she has been a bridesmaid in countless weddings! I went to the wedding with Tori, Kelly and Rachel! I miss hanging out with all three of these girls! After the ceremony, we grabbed some dinner at Cafe Express then headed over to the reception. We snatched a picture with the beautiful bride and headed home. I love witnessing two amazing people fall in love, because true love stories never have endings.