Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 141: A Day Without Sight

This morning I took my LAST physics test and there was a random turtle in the classroom. You can always count on Mr. Speckien to have something odd in his class. In Psychology we had a day without sight. Brittany and I were partners in the blindfold experiment. We dodged kids in the hallways during lunches, drank water from the water fountain, guessed people's genders and names, and struggled stepping up and down the stairs. Brittany even got a kiss on the forehead! It was hilarious! We got our SAT scores in from the May test... which was exciting. Tonight I volunteered at the Kindergarten Girls Night Out event at my church. There were so many five year old girls running around everywhere in their Disney Princess attire. I had a lot of fun... but those girls wore me out! Afterwards, I went to the 2nd baseball game of the Austin vs. Clements round of playoffs. The baseball boys did great and left the field with a win!!!! Tomorrow is game 3 and I can't wait!