Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 145: Rock Star

Today my Physics Music Project was due! My dad and I made a one string guitar and it was legit. We painted it hot pink and my mom and sister decorated it with rhinestones. It had an amplifier and everything. This morning my mom drew a bunch of fake tattoos on my arms, neck and feet! We bought a Rock & Roll shirt specifically for today and topped it all off with some rockin' ear rings. When I got to class to perform... I got SO nervous. I don't get nervous about many things… but my hands were shaking and I definitely had stage fright. I finally started rockin' out to Ode to Joy, Happy Birthday and Smoke on the Water. ! I felt like a rock star on the road, because I performed in 1st period (Physics), 2nd period (History) and 4th period (for my little kindergarteners at OC). Everyone thought it was the coolest thing! And I am not going to lie, I felt like a rock star playing it. This was the 5th and final Physics project of the year. My Dad has been a part of every single project from start to finish. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done! 
"We all just wanna be big rockstars... " -Nickleback