Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 135 & 136: Prom 2010

PROM 2010
Taylor and Me
Our Prom Group!
Crysta, Katy and Me!
Taylor, Katy, Harold and Me
The Girls! :)
Shan Shan & I - I love that she dressed up for prom!
My Best Friend and Me :)

Saturday, May 15, 2010 was Prom! I couldn't decide on just one picture, so I posted a bunch! The night before and the morning of it rained a lot! Everyone was praying for sunshine! Not for the whole day, not for the whole night... only for one hour- picture hour! 5 pm rolled around and the sky was miraculously clear. My prom group consisted of Me & Taylor, Katy & Harold, Courtney & Austin, Crysta & James, Jiji & Ashkahn, Lauren & Dalton, and Marisa & Blaine. We took zillions of pictures at Lauren's house and then the limo arrived. We ate a full course meal at America's and then headed to the Omni Hotel. I had so much fun dancing at prom and seeing all of the other beautiful dresses! Lauren Hughes was prom queen and Lanre Aboderin was prom king! After prom, we headed to the James’ Bay House! It was filled with bonfires, four wheelers, deserted playgrounds, apples to apples, Mario Kart and SO much more! It was truly an incredible weekend and one I will never forget. I am so thankful I got the opportunity to go to prom as a junior and I will always cherish the memories from this weekend. I have such amazing friends and am truly blessed. Special thanks to family and friends for making this prom so special for me!