Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 134: Trash Bags and All

After school I went with my Mom, my sisters and Melinda to get our nails done! Melinda and I were getting our nails done for prom! :) We went to Sweetwater Nails and it doesn’t matter what time/day you go... it is ALWAYS crowded! Lauren is in town for the weekend and she had to wait forever to get her nails done! I also met a sweet lady that just moved here from England! She started telling the worker what she wanted done to her nails... abruptly stopped herself and said, "I am sorry. How is your day going?" It is always a breath of fresh air to see such kind people in the world.  Just when it was time to go, the rain was pouring down! Today there was only a 20% chance of rain... but the sky was pitch black and the rain was coming down hard! We asked the owner if we could use some trash bags... so here we are leaving the nail joint, trash bags and all!