Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 127: Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451- "The temperature at which paper burns..."
Tonight I babysat Camryn and Tyler. Cami is in my kindergarten class at church and I love her! We all played volleyball, rode go-karts/scooters, painted fingernails, ate pizza and ice cream, and played a game called "Who Am I?" Tonight was the first time I have ever played it... and it was really fun! You put the mask on, without knowing what it is, and your goal is to figure out who you are through asking for clues and guessing! Cami came up to me as a firefighter, I handed her some books and boom... Mr. Johnson here is my personal reference to Ray Bradbury's novel Fahrenheit 451! Even though we weren't burning books tonight, we had so much fun! Both of the kids told me that I was their favorite babysitter and they wished I was their sister! It made my night. :)