Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 154: LAST Day!

Today was the LAST official day of my junior year of high school. The time has flown by, but this year has definitely been my busiest and hardest year yet. I have made some incredible memories and I have met so many amazing people. I spent my last day hanging out with my girls! We had a lunch date at Pei Wei and did a little shopping! Tonight I was Grad Party Hoppin' and stopped by the Salazar Twins’ and Keaton's graduation party. This is a picture of the Salazar twins, Brenda and Brandon. Brenda was in PALs with me and Brandon was in my psychology class. They are two of the sweetest and most athletic people that I know. They were named after the characters from the original show 90210- how cool is that? I can't believe that Summer 2010 has finally arrived!