Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 181: Eclipse

Right after sand volleyball last night, Brittany and I went to the midnight premiere of Eclipse. It was totally spontaneous and unplanned on my part! Midnight is not my best hour, but I grabbed some caffeine and was good to go! We left for the show at 11:30 pm- which is incredibly late... considering everyone in Sugar Land was there. We ended up getting pretty decent seats and parking without any issues! The movie was absolutely amazing and by far the best movie of the Twilight series so far!!! During the day I babysat for Pam and her friend- since they were going to the daytime showing of Eclipse! They are completely obsessed with the series and are die hard Edward fans! I watched Brooke & Lainey and we had a complete princess day! I did their hair, make-up and nails and dressed them up in their princess attire. We had a photo shoot and a princess lunch! At their house they even had plates that say, "The Princess Eats"! Overall it was a great day of Eclipse excitement and babysitting fun!!!