Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 171: Father's Day!

This picture is from Spring Break 2007. I was in 8th grade and I played club volleyball. We flew to Denver, Colorado for a volleyball tournament and then my Dad & I went skiing for the remainder of the week! :) I used this picture in the frame that I gave my Dad for Father's Day! My Dad is so special to me and has helped me in so many ways. I am so blessed to have him as my father.
My Dad is....
• My Best Friend
• The Greatest Advice Giver
• Always Real & Honest
• A Teenage Boy at Heart
• A Carefree Person
• Goofy and Super Sarcastic
• The Life of the Party
• A Hard Worker
• Trusting & Compassionate
The Best Dad Anyone Could Ask For
I pray that I will marry someone exactly like my Dad one day. He is funny, loving, supportive and spontaneous. No matter how old I get, I will always be my Daddy's Little Girl.