Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 180: Sand Volleyball!

Today I worked out and started a healthy eating plan with my Mom! We also organized the laundry room, cleaned my bedroom and straightened little things around the house. Tonight I worked at 9ners and afterwards I went to play sand volleyball with a group of people. The group of friends that I played with was Brittany, Melinda, Eric, Lauren, Kaitlyn Brooks, T. Jack, T.Cobb, and Anthony... but we also played with a huge group of Indian men! They were SO funny and nice! They definitely played volleyball in their own distinct style, with no rules. My team consisted of three guys named Ali, T.Cobb, Anthony and Mike (who was our MVP)! Haha :) My team won both of our games... because we don't lose! Over all it turned out to be a really fun night and I am so glad that I decided to go out and play some sand volleyball!