Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 179: Olive Garden Delivery

Lately I've been having some issues waking up to my alarm clock and this morning was no exception! I was supposed to babysit at 9:40 AM and I was trekking out of the house at 9:50- no make up, no shoes, in my pajamas. It was a fantastic start to my Monday! Anyways, I babysat the Singleton's which is always a highlight of my day! And after a sudden change of plans tonight,  Brittany Muller & I went to Olive Garden! We ordered the bottomless salad and breadsticks and we had an awesome server! When we asked for a togo box, she brought out 2 freshly packaged salads (with dressing on the side), a bag of fresh breadsticks and lots of mints! She even let us take the actual breadstick basket! We decided to take all of our leftovers to Taylor, since he couldn't do anything tonight and the OG is his favorite restaurant. I felt like the server's positive and helpful attitude made us want to do nice things for other people... so we did!!! After we made Taylor's night with his personal Olive Garden delivery service, a few other people came over and just hung out! "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." -Mark Twain