Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 174: Mysterious Maker

Today we spent the entire day at the Big Kahuna Waterpark! It was super hot outside, so we were ready for some waterslides! Amber & I hung out the entire day! We spent a lot of time with a ton of different people, but we were buds all day long! We went on all of the waterslides, but spent the majority of the time floating in the lazy river! It was incredibly relaxing and a ton of fun! We had a few stockers, saw a bunch of cute babies, and witnessed Jordan flash everyone on her way off of the big black waterslide! It was hilarious! I enjoyed getting to know some of the interns and other students on this trip! We were out in the sun for the entire day and enjoyed staying in for the night and eating some pizza! At night we had worship on the beach and John sang Revelation Song!
"Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You"
It was a powerful song! Kevin talked about where we are right now. It made me open my eyes to reality and see what I am struggling with. He challenged me to move forward, regain strength and take major risks for our mysterious maker!