Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 158: New Moon!

Today was a rainy day! I ate lunch at Panera Bread with my Mom and Shannon- which is Shannon's all time favorite restaurant. She always begs us to go there, so she can get the broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl. We went to Wal-Mart afterwards and it was pouring down rain! I discovered that one of the funniest things to do is sit in a parking lot while it is raining and watch people. My Mom and I were dying laughing at all of the different reactions to the rain! We saw some awkward running, a few bare feet, an old lady with a bag on her head, and countless panicked expressions! When we got home we watched the Twilight saga- New Moon! These movies are seriously taking over the world! Personally I think the books are much better, but I enjoyed watching it with my girls on this rainy day!