Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 156: Babysitting Adventures

This morning I took my SAT Subject Tests. Physics was a joke... I literally guessed on every single question. My brain just can't think conceptionally! I don’t think I have ever felt that unprepared and clueless during a test! In the afternoon Shannon, my Mom and I had a girl’s day! We went to lunch and shopped! I came home and took a 2 hour nap... only to gain energy for the babysitting adventures that were to come! I babysat Cami and Tyler and they are just SO sweet! We played at the park and discovered a sweet truck along the way! Cami is wearing her dance recital outfit and she managed to teach me a few new dance moves tonight! Babysitting is by far the most exciting and rewarding job ever. I have gotten the chance to meet so many awesome families and their precious children!