Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 166: YouTube Sensations!

Today Tori Watts came over! It was a hot day and we were bored, so we decided to become YouTube stars. We were tired of Facebook stalking people, we didn't want to go to Swirl again and we had no money left in our pockets- so of course we made a video! We sat there pondering... just pondering all of life's little questions. The questions that everyone thinks, but no one actually asks out loud! Some of my favorites were:
"If you mated a bull dog and a shisu.. What would it be called?"
"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say... I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things and drink whatever comes out."
"If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?"
"Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?"
We came up with about 30 random questions. We switched out our props and filmed them all in different locations. Tori made me laugh so much today! This is a picture of her in front of McDonald's- since it was where we shot two scenes and grabbed dinner! I had so much fun making this video with her and I think that everyone should watch it!
I'll post the link to the blog! :)