Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159: Silly Bandz

This morning I babysat the sweetest bunch of kids ever! They are growing up so quickly! Ellie was talking up a storm, Caroline was constantly concerned about the lightning and Grayson just graduated from kindergarten. In his picture he is rocking the infamous Silly Bandz! This little invention can be found on almost every single kid’s wrists nowadays. They are simply rubber band bracelets in the shape of all sorts of random things. I have quite a few bandz that have been given to me by a ton of little kids. I think they're really cute! When I came home from babysitting, the master bedroom was flooded from the rain! It needed some serious work-- which was definitively not ideal! I got the opportunity to catch up with some old friends tonight! We scored 3 free meals at Pei Wei and had a ton of fun reminiscing on the past. All in all... it was a great day!