Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 182: The Little Things

Today was Mom & Kait day! We went shopping at Memorial City Mall & ate lunch at a place called Genghis Grill! It was a Mongolian restaurant that was new and different for us to try. We loaded up all of our ingredients in a bowl and the chef stir fried it all together! It was a very good change from our mix of normal places to eat in Sugar Land! This afternoon I went and saw Eclipse with the family. Yes, it was my second time to see it and yes, it was as amazing as the first time! Tonight I had a few friends over for movie night- since it has been raining ALL day long! Amber, Ariel, Taylor, Anthony, Mark and I was the group and we ended up not watching a movie and just played games! We played Sardines (In the dark!), Wii Karaoke, Taboo, and Mario Kart! Sadly, Taylor and Amber's team won at Taboo... after two rounds of attempting to break the tie between me and Anthony's team. It was a tough loss! However, in Mario Kart Anthony got 1st, Taylor got 2nd, I got 3rd and Mark... didn't do to well! Tonight I had SO much fun doing the littlest things with these crazy kids! In the mall I saw this sign that said, "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." That saying is so true- especially today!