Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 203: Get Well Soon :)

This is the masterpiece that I made while I was bored out of my mind at work today. For over two hours zero customers came in! I had to find a way to pass the time, so I decided to make a card-bag for my best friend Katy Lowery. I literally had no supplies- so I did what I could. Katy got her wisdom teeth removed this morning... it almost seems to be contagious this summer!! Shannon and Megan joined me in an adventure to buy random things for Katy at the store and then deliver them to her house. The poor thing was on a ton of pain medication and wrapped up with ice, but I am really glad that we went to see her! The visit was cut short, because I had to babysit! So tonight I had a Girls Pajama Night with my Singleton babies! We watched Up and ate 'Princess' Popcorn (which is popcorn with Easter M&M's on top-Haha). They are such sweet girls! Afterwards, I picked up Brittany and we went to Harold's to hang out with some of the old PALs and some other people. It was very random, but I am glad we stopped by! They are all heading off to college soon, so any opportunity to spend time with them is always fun and much appreciated!