Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 186: Summer Nights!

Tonight I had a big group of friends over! Just before they came over to swim it was thundering and lighting outside, and of course pouring down rain. I was a little worried... but I heard a quote today and it goes like this- "If you ever have a big problem, don't say, 'God I have a big problem!', but instead; 'Hey Problem, I have a big God and everything will be okay!" It kind of stuck with me all day and I knew everything would clear up just in time- and of course it did!! We planned on playing in a Basket Flaggan Fluggen Tournament in my pool- but it turned into a group volleyball tournament! The humidity outside was ridiculous and kept on fogging up my lens in a matter of seconds... but this is one of the few pictures that I took! In it is Katy, Cody, Sevon, Taylor, Bailey, Jordan, Amber and Mark! About 25 people came and we all played Lemonade Pong, 42 and Mario Kart! It amazed me how many people actually showed up to hang out and have some fun tonight!!! After most of the people left... Amber, Katy, Harold, his friends and I played Taboo. Amber and I rocked it out! We got an all time high of 7 points in one round! On the other hand, it wasn't Katy and Harold's best game. It was so much fun, none the less! After everyone left, I watched the Bachelorette with Jason, Scott (his friend) and Michelle (Scott's girlfriend)! These kids are hilarious! Every 5 minutes we would pause the show to hear a classic story-- "It's good to hear you're making friends at the office!" "An underground disco in Switzerland..." "STOP interrupting me! (From Jake to Vienna)"! What a fun summer night!