Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 207: Full of Joy

This morning I worked at 9ners and then went on a spontaneous shopping trip with my mom! We had so much fun searching for new Cancun outfits and other random things! From Band Aids to Dry Erase Message Boards... we got it all! Tonight I went to BJ's with Katy and a bunch of FBBA people. It was a different group of people than I am used to hanging out with, but I really enjoyed myself! How could you not love a night with White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Pizookies? Too good! :) This picture was taken at the last second with the majority of the group acting nuts! Afterwards, Katy came over to my house for some much needed best friend time. She is the one person in my life that I can trust with anything and talk to for countless hours. I am so thankful that I am able to call her my best friend. I love you Peek-A-Boo-Boo!
"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it; friends make life a lot more fun."